Friday, May 6, 2011

Jr. Interns Questions about logs!

QUESTION 1:
Is it a way for us to get a Word document copy of the log template? Brittney sent us the PDF, however, how are we suppose to type in it?

ANSWER:
Ask Brittney S. or Brittney M. to google share with you the template. DO NOT USE WORD - You can however use word if you are saving to your personal computer - I strongly suggest that you primarily use GOOGLE DOCS - I have had students lose all their logs when their computer crashes or is stolen..


QUESTION 2:
Also, when using the terms in the logs, can we repeat the terms used if it relates to the work we were given on that particular date?

ANSWER:
Yes, you can repeat some terms but every day I should not see the same terms - each and every day you should be learning something new.

QUESTION 3:
Do we necessarily have to get two set of tabs if we will only spent 25 days in our internship?

ANSWER:
Yes , because you will use the same notebook tabs for your senior internship.

Thanks for the questions - I will be posting your questions and answers online for your peers to benefit from as well. All students should be asking questions since this is all new to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment